In a XXIst century where each Country must fight against crisis, the User is more and more in difficulty, sometimes suffering of exclusion, of poverty. The most fragile are those who meet oldness, handicap are victims of bad treatments. Our experience as Social Workers from many European countries let us decide to help, inform, make easier the life and healthcare access of these Users.
We mostly Social Workers, but not only. There Lawyers, Teachers, Doctors, administrative frameworks, Journalists …
We come from all European countries: Portugal, Spain, France, Great Britain, Armenia, Russia. We also have correspondents outside Europe.
|be a guide
|Bring practical and useful information to the User such as guides and interactive sources (internet)
|Do social monitoring. Think tank. Give a social diagnostic, with observations to the Government, local elected officials, local politicians. Contribute to Evolution.
|Create relationship, patronage, network
|Acting for the rights of Users
- Organization of a European reflexion day on children protection and poverty, linked to the French institutions CFADS and CNAF (1) and with the participation of Armenia and Russia.
- Organisation a conference about Health in November 21th 2014. With participation Belgium, Portugal and the French medical, social economic associations and the representative PARIS Mayor.
- Write guides to help Users.
- Individual help for old people.
- Help and coach students preparing a diploma, old people and disabled people.
OUR PARTNERS IN FRANCE
Government, Ministries, local elected officials, Paris Mayor, CFADS( French social action and development Committee).
French International Health and Social Protection Cooperation Agency
Social institutions and medical social Institutions for our users and members
EACH SPECIFIC PARTNER COUNTRIES
IFSW, IFSW Europe Region (International Federation of Social Workers and International Federation of Social Workers European Region) UNESCO, OIT, ONU, Social Workers Armenian association, Russian union of social workers and social pedagogues, European Social Action Network, Social Workers associations from Senegal, UK, Belgium